Wednesday, July 13, 2011

{First Post!!!!!}

Hey! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Danielle. :D I love the Lord Jesus Christ, I'm a photographer, and well a lot of other things, but until I finish my "about page", you'll just have to be content with what I already told you. ;)

Right now, I am re-constructing my blog, creating a website, and well, I guess I'm starting my whole business up again. Some of you might know this, but I was in Uganda for the first 3 1/2 months of this year, and I also moved two hrs away from where I lived before. (I've only been home about 1 and 1/2 months this whole year!!) Sooo, I've had to readjust and figure out a new plan for my business. :)

As I've been working on my business, my brother Matt (who, btw is one of the coolest guys around...aaaand it's his birthday today so in a few days I'll be posting some b-day pics of him :D!!) has been helping me design my logo, website, etc. It's been great to let him learn more about what he wants to do (graphic design, etc) and it's nice for me because it's a lot cheaper to have my brother do all this for me! :P Don't worry, I'll be paying him for all his work. ;)

Sooo, as some of you have noticed, I have a new logo. :D Tell me what you think!!!!!! It's probably the 5th or 6th logo that I've come up with, but this is the final one...well, I'm 99.9% sure that it's the final one. ;)

I'm also in the process of putting up a portfolio...I had a zenfolio account, but it shut down on me because I wasn't able to renew it on time (I was out of the country). I have had a couple people tell me that they tried to get on my zenfolio and weren't able to. I'm really sorry about that!! and actually I am creating a new one, and that'll be up soon. Right now I do have a facebook page so if you'd like to see some of my work you can go to it...although I don't really have that much on there right now.

Ok, well now that I've gone on and on about everything that's happening with the business, I guess I should probably show you some pictures...that is if you made it this far!! :) Plus, a blog is always better with pictures! :)

Well, I'm only going to show you one, but it's one of my favorites. :D It's my two little sisters, Cassia and Gabrielle (Gabi).
I hope you stay tuned and come back every once in a while to see what I've been up to!!! And like I said, I'll be posting some pictures soon!! :D


~Danielle

1 comment: