Thursday, August 11, 2011

{Keith & Laurabeth}

This couple was a huge blessing to me during my time in Uganda!! I had the wonderful opportunity to take their 10th anniversary pictures while I was there...we shot them the night before, I edited them that night, and gave them to them the next day right before we left! :)
This couple overflows with the joy of the Lord, and they are a wonderful example to all those around them! Their kids are pretty awesome too! 
It was so much fun to take their pictures for them, and I love how they turned out! They are such a beautiful couple, and I know that God will continue to use them mightily for His kingdom!

So now, enjoy the pictures!!! They are such a cute couple!!



Notice the beautiful African foliage in the background :)







Definitely one of my favorites!!!


I think this is my favorite out of them all though!



Those are just a few of my favorites and I thought I'd share this one that's also a favorite. As we were taking this shot one of their boys came running to ask his mommy a question. It made me smile. :D
(Oh, and if you didn't notice he's wearing a Cubs shirt.;)


 
~Danielle

2 comments:

  1. I love these two!
    Beautiful photos! You did an amazing job!

    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one special couple! God has used them to do some pretty amazing things the past 10 years. Wonderful photographs.

    ReplyDelete