Thursday, April 19, 2012

{Springtime}

I am absolutely loving spring and thought I'd share some pictures of spring with you. :) I actually didn't mention this, but I've been teaching a basic photography class once a week for the past month or so. I have a couple weeks left, but in the next week or so I'm hoping to share with you what I've been teaching! :)
Meanwhile, here are some spring lovelies I've come across...


Thought this lily looked really cool in B&W...



Loving the crisp look of the flower from the back lighting! (and the leaf too!)




Pretty morning lighting <3




Experimenting with different coloring ;)



aaaand, a project for the class I'm teaching :) I don't know about you, but this makes me think of summer!


That's all for now! Aren't you shocked that I've posted more than once in about a weeks time?! ;)
Have a perfectly lovely day!
 
~Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment