Monday, August 20, 2012

{Andrew&Michelle: Engaged}

My friend Michelle emailed me about 10 months ago asking if I was available for a photography job. I told her that I was, and asked what for. She said that she was getting married, and wanted me to shoot her wedding. I was excited, and over the next couple months we kept in touch. In May, I was able to take their engagement pictures, and had tons of fun! They are getting married on Saturday, and I can't wait to shoot their wedding!


They are such a laid back couple, willing for whatever, and were naturals at being in front of the camera. :)


Yeahhhhh I think they're in love :)


Aren't they cute? :)




Kissin' by the lake :)


One of my favs...



He had just gotten this sweet truck, so of course we had to incorporate it into the photos!!!



Andrew, nice job picking out the ring!



I'm looking forward to shooting your wedding this weekend you two! 



~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment