Tuesday, November 20, 2012

{Family Portraits: Balsam Family}

The same weekend I was in Chicago, I got to photograph this lovely, adorable family of four. Their two little ones were so brave and took on the cold with no complaints!

 

What a good looking family!!

 
Love how they're in their own little conversation over there ;)


The mommy and daddy of the fam :)


Yep, I think I know where their cutie pie kiddos got their good looks!
 
 
Haha! Love the expression on her face! And see, we even got the Sears (yes, I refuse to call it the Willis tower) tower in the background. :)


He is definitely one sweet and caring big brother.



Balsam family, thanks so much for letting me spend some of the afternoon with you guys. I had loads of fun, despite the chilly weather.

~Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment