Tuesday, September 20, 2011

{Cute Baby}

     Ok, well I haven't posted in a while, please forgive me! I've been sooo busy with school, life, etc...I'm also doing an amazing mentorship that will help me grow in my photography business, so, in the near future, I'm going to be doing a better job of blogging!!! =)
In this mentorship, I am supposed to make 3 goals each day and complete them. ;) Sooo, one of my goas for today was to do a blog post. :) So here I am doing just that. :)

The family I lived in Uganda with came and visited me and my family a few weeks ago, so of course I had to take pictures! ;) I am going to post both the color and B&W of this one because they're both super cute!

Here's the cutie pie himself!!


Isn't he the cutest thing EVER?!?!?!?!



Well, I'm hoping to be posting soon! I'm off to Chicago this weekend for a few family photo shoots, so I'm pretty excited!!!! :D

 
~Danielle

1 comment: