Sunday, November 13, 2011

{Vogt Family}

So, I know it's been a while, but I'm FINALLY getting this post up!!
This family has been SUCH a blessing in my life. I lived with them for four months in Uganda and had a wonderful time! They are such a godly examle to all they come into contact with, and you can just see the joy of the Lord in their family. After being with them for four months, I went back home to my family while they traveled the U.S and visited different churches and friends. They came to visit in August, and then the kids came and stayed for a couple days while mom and dad got away. When they came to pick up the kiddos, we did some family pictures. I couldn't have asked for better weather, lighting, and people. =D The kids were extremely cooperative and I think the pictures turned out pretty good...what d o you think?! ;) So...now to see the pictures!! =)




Isn't this one hilarious?! I love how Naomi has her eyes covered, Jonathan is totally in his own little world, and David's lookin' back at Mommy and Daddy. <3




Aren't they adorable?!


Mommy and little girly :)


 Daddy and the boys :)



 Beautiful couple!



<3 <3 <3



 I love this one...even though they're not really looking at the camera, I still love it. :) Haha, Jonathan's still in his own little world. ;-) (He was eating the leaves...I don't know how they taste, but I'm not sure I'd like to know from some of the faces he was making. ;)



 One more of Mom and Dad...


 Chris and Rebecca, thanks again SO much for the godly example that you not only showed me, but all others you are around, and I am going to miss you all so much when you go back home. Thanks for everything!!! God bless you in these next few years as you raise your kids to love and serve the Lord!
I love you so so much!!!!
 
~Danielle

1 comment:

  1. I love Jonathan's adorable little face, his hands raised up (so big!), and his curled up toes. I love how Naomi is trying to hide behind her hands, and how David is watching his mommy and daddy. It all touches my heart! :)

    ReplyDelete