Thursday, November 19, 2015

My Favorite Season || Autumn Scenes


As some of you may know, I am quite obsessed with this season we have been in. Fall is a beautiful time where the colors just burst with a brilliance and vibrancy that is hard to beat. 



Yesterday evening, (which is actually 2 weeks ago, since I started writing this post then) I spent a good hour or more laying in the grass taking pictures of individual leaves that looked pretty or unique





and standing on tiptoe (which is unusual for me since I'm rather tall in stature ;) trying to get the perfect angle of the leaves up in the tree.



I even caught a few of this darling little fairy that came to play. :) 


And a crazy teenager I found hanging around too ;) 


There are so many reasons why I enjoy this season so much. The vibrancy and beauty of the earth as it slowly prepares for winter



the time family and friends come together to celebrate and give thanks for harvest and the Lord's provision over the year


 
the anticipation of the Christmas season approaching, the crispness of the air, getting to wear jeans and sweaters, snuggling up to drink hot cocoa or tea, boot wearing, Christmas movie watching...and the list goes on. 




fall fascinates me because of the immense beauty and it just continues to remind me of the faithfulness and creativity of our Creator.


Thanksgiving is coming up really soon (NEXT WEEK!), and if you couldn't tell, it is my favorite holiday. I hope you all have an absolutely lovely, wonderful Thanksgiving and remember all that HE has blessed you with over this past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment