Saturday, November 7, 2015

Tiemanns || Family Portraits

So there's this really great family.


I can't remember where I met them first, but it's almost as if we've known them forever. My mom met them when their now 4 yr old little guy was a newborn at some sort of day in the park for homeschool moms and their kiddos.


Since then, our families have become close friends and the kids have become pretty tight with theirs. They also go to our church now so we've gotten to know them even better. 


One thing I really appreciate about their family is their generosity and willingness to help wherever and whenever needed. 


 

Not to mention, they're just a bunch of fun. :)





 
Thanks, guys for allowing me to take your family portraits. I'm so thankful for your friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment