Thursday, September 4, 2014

High School Senior | Jon

This post is finally done! It's hard to believe I'm posting my brother Jon's high school senior portraits! Time sure goes by faster when you get older! There is so much I could write about him, but I'm no writer. Words don't find their way out of my head and onto paper like I wish. The brothers and sisters I have are all so special to me. Each one is so different from the other... but before I ramble on any further, here are some of my favorites of Jon :)


Jon is an extremely fun guy and has a great personality. He's such a joy to be around and loves to goof off, but he also has a serious side and a great imagination.





Like I said, he's a goof ;)




He loves film-making and his music. You will often find him listening to some sort of music. and he's pretty smart too.




He has a heart for the Lord and isn't afraid of what others think of him. He's confident, full of life, and I have a feeling he may be famous someday. ;) and he's a true gentleman.


I could go on about how talented and great my brother is, but I'll end by saying that he is one of my best friends and I am so proud of the man he is becoming. "OH the places you'll go" Jon! Love you! To see the rest of Jon's pictures, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment